Almost everyone experiences fatigue. Fatigue generally disappears after rest or sleep. But it is not wiped out after sleep, rest or after a cup of tea, and then this can be a symptom of chronic fatigue. In this disease, the patient always feels sluggish. This sluggishness affects her mental, physical and social level. Busy lifestyle, unhealthy lifestyle, disease, irregular and unbalanced diet, viral infections etc. may be due to psychological reasons. Usually changing routines, psychological counseling, exercise, better sleep patterns, increase, prescribed medication largely corrects the problem. But having chronic fatigue, is an indication of that you might have some serious problems. Mainly in these four diseases, symptoms of chronic fatigue arouse. Take a look:
Research suggests that in 70 percent of cases of Heart attacks, the victim starts feeling unusual fatigue a few weeks before. These symptoms are more common among women than men.
- Eat a healthy diet and aerobic exercise for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Keep cholesterol and blood pressure levels in control. Don’t consume Trans- fats.
Constant fatigue can also affect the liver. If you had blood Transfusion, cocaine or drug consumption history, then dangers of hepatitis C – can easily be expected. In this, the patient feels febricula, loss of appetite, body aches or flu-like symptoms.
Iron deficiency (anemia) may also cause you feel sluggish than usual. Women usually have iron deficiency in periods, during pregnancy or breast feeding. It seems to interfere with color of skin, the sugar levels, and person also develops the nature of lethargy and nagging. Although in diabetes also the glucose level moves up and down. Both of these problems, i.e. anemia and diabetes show signs of fatigue and lethargy.
Particularly in middle age – thyroid problem is common. The thyroid gland makes hormones such as T4 and T3, and this process is slow in Mid age. These hormones are very important for healthy body. As other processes are also slow in the mid age, the chances of the problems such as weight gain, constipation, skin problems, coldness and hair fall increases.
Related Health Articles
- Common misconceptions about skin and its Health
- Aging Prevention – Golden Rules
- Health benefits of Green Tea
- 8 Top Anti-aging Foods
- Common Causes of Headaches
- Are Avocados Good For You?
- What is immunity or immune system?
- What Are Vitamins and Minerals and Why Are They Important?
- Toothpastes and Tooth Brushes – Things to Consider
- Why we say, “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away”?
- Facts about Fats – is eating Fat Good for You?
- Health Benefits – Physical activity
- Vitamin B12 – Health Benefits and Sources
- Things to consider – Selecting Running Shoes
- How to take care of Your Skin?
- Simple tips for Relaxation