Simple Daily Habits for Healthy Life
- Get eight or nine hours of sleep in a room with open windows, or if possible sleep outdoors.
- Cleanliness is the second name of GOD. Keep yourself thoroughly clean both from inside and outside and always wash your hands before eating.
- Always drink clean water. If you are not sure about the Cleanliness of water you are drinking, get it tested thoroughly.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. If you can use anything natural, then go for it.
- Don’t eat candy between meals. A reasonable amount of candy does not pose any problem unless it takes the place of more wholesome food.
- Don’t hurry through your meals. Chew and enjoy your food thoroughly.
- When you are heated or under perspiration after physical activity, don’t sit down in draft or cool off suddenly.
- Don’t wear tight clothes, such as tight shoes, tight collars, or tight gloves. Tight clothes ultimately impart bad health. Also make sure that the clothes are porous, i.e. they are properly ventilated.
- Don’t read in a bad light. Rest the eyes after every hour of continuous read for at least 15 minutes.
- Don’t lose your temper. Getting angry injures the health.
- Don’t eat when you are tired, and don’t eat when you are angry. You ought not to get angry; but if you are, take time to cool off before you eat.
- If you get wet, don’t just sit down in the same wet clothes. Either change them immediately, if possible, or keep moving until you have a chance to change them.
These are all just common-sense habits which your parents or teachers remind you daily. But it all depends upon you, how much attention you pay to them. If you don’t follow the instructions, then you will the ones who will suffer finally if you do not.